Healing Wings Ministries is a 501c3 corporation with a global vision that reaches out with the love of Christ to those who are broken, bound and spiritually lost. HWM was established in 1993 by Debbie Milligan, and since then has been joined by her husband, Randy Johnson, Robin D’Haillecourt and many volunteers. Our mandate is for people to be healed, set free and transformed, and then move into their true identity, purpose and destiny.
This organization emphasizes God’s design for wholeness: spirit, soul and body. This truth transcends gender, race, and socioeconomic status. It’s a relational message that creates a rippling effect by starting with the individual, then moving into the corporate body of Christ, and finally, out into the world.
Healing Wings works extensively with church communities, prison populations, biker communities, Native American reservations, recovery groups, and facilitates mission trips both nationally and internationally.
Mission Statement: Healing Wings Ministries reaches out worldwide to the broken, bound and spiritually lost by offering hope through Jesus Christ. Our mission is not only for wounded hearts to be healed, but for people to be transformed and connected with their true identity, so they can be fully equipped as God’s Ambassadors.
Vision Statement: The vision of Healing Wings Ministries is to see people restored back to God’s original design: healed, set free and made whole. We envision them transformed, operating in community, and rising up in their Kingdom identity to accomplish their purpose and dance in their destiny.
Short Term Goals:
- Establish the Sozo Center to help people transition into wholeness through healing, deliverance, education and equipping.
- Start a Weekly Healing Room hosted by the Sozo Center.
- Activate Wings on the Ground to provide emergency assistance and emotional/trauma relief during national disasters and community crisis.
- Expand our Missions Department by developing a “pool” of “musicianaries” and worship teams to be utilized in the mission field.
Long Term Goals:
- Develop a Prison After Care Program to assist newly released prisoners transition back into society, as well as serve the community by reducing the rate of recidivism.
- Lay the Foundation for Project Restoration, which is designed to help restore communities. Through a series of events involving prayer, networking, building relationships, worship and ministry, this project will help facilitate healing and greater unity within their community through the Body of Christ.
- Launch W3 Company [Worship-Word-Warrior] to equip and activate the next generation of worship warriors.
- Ministry Concerts and Worship Events in the local church
- Evangelistic Concert Events in Prisons all across the U.S.
- Concerts and Street Ministry at Motorcycle Rallys
- Participating in Overseas Missions work in Africa, Israel, Central America, the Arabian Peninsula and the Former Soviet Union
- Participating in U.S. Missions Work by working with the First Nation’s People
- Partnerships with numerous ministries and organizations. Through the power of unity and commitment, great things can be accomplished for the Kingdom!
For additional information and resources